Welcome to Headlines, the blog of Rubicon Heritage Services Ltd! We are a commercial archaeology company with offices in the UK and Ireland. To see more about our company and what we do see the About Rubicon page here. For a long time we produced a newsletter called Headlines so all our staff could keep up to date with the latest news and events from our many and varied projects. It was a great success, and we thought it was about time we shared Headlines with everyone! This blog will let you know what we are working on, what discoveries we are making (and have made), and generally what we spend our day doing. We will be updating the page regularly, so be sure to visit often to see what is happening, or just subscribe to our RSS or email feeds. We hope that you enjoy the blog!
Visit Our Website!
- Delighted to be taking part in 2022 Transport Infrastructure #Ireland Annual #Archaeology Conference. Patricia Long… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- More treasure from the Wendover site Anglo Saxon cemetery! @InfraJv @HS2ltd @FusionJV #archaeology twitter.com/ArchaeologyRed… 1 week ago
- RT @InfraJv: Our site in Wendover just featured on @BBCBreakfast with @thehistoryguy Dan Snow. Our osteo Rose Calis got a shout out from th… 2 weeks ago
- Wounded warriors; treasures from afar; rare Anglo-Saxon burials; we’ve been sharing results with @thehistoryguy Dan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Rubicon Heritage are pleased to announce that our works associated with the Killeagh Village Pavement Scheme, Cork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 76,294 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One