Visit Our Website!
- Didn't account for buried skeletons? We are the best equipped archaeological firm in Cork to deal with scenarios li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Blog post live! John's Lane, Dublin -redevelopment of an emergency hostel to provide apartments for the homeless. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @IWDoyle: #FindsFriday This pottery came all the way from southern Greece about 500 AD. LRA 2 amphora found at Killeagh Co Cork, wine or… 3 weeks ago
- #MondayMemories from 2018 on the Macroom Bypass in #Cork. Taking advantage of a sunny spell to clean the exposed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- This weeks #MondayMemories comes from South #Wales and a road scheme near #Cardiff Airport where we identified the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 75,919 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One