We are delighted to announce that as a result of a management buy-out Headland Archaeology (Ireland) Ltd is no longer part of Headland Group. In the future we will be known as Rubicon Heritage Services. We are the same company, with the same staff, offering the same services, only now our logo is red instead of green! Our new website can be found here and it will soon be fully up and running. We will continue to keep you up to date with all the latest archaeology and heritage news we have at the blog, and be sure and come join us at our new Facebook page here!
Visit Our Website!
- We have joined the @CCScheme Considerate Constructors Scheme. Companies voluntarily register and agree to abide by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @rubiconheritage: Read our remarkable story before they make us take it down - the #HolyGrail is real! #archaeology https://t.co/FdKKhQo… 1 week ago
- @IrishTimes @corkindo @Independent_ie this is huge lads 1 week ago
- https://t.co/UxsqX0ZX2W 1 week ago
- Read our remarkable story before they make us take it down - the #HolyGrail is real! #archaeology rubiconheritage.com/blog/archaeolo… 1 week ago
- 75,547 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One