We are delighted to announce that as a result of a management buy-out Headland Archaeology (Ireland) Ltd is no longer part of Headland Group. In the future we will be known as Rubicon Heritage Services. We are the same company, with the same staff, offering the same services, only now our logo is red instead of green! Our new website can be found here and it will soon be fully up and running. We will continue to keep you up to date with all the latest archaeology and heritage news we have at the blog, and be sure and come join us at our new Facebook page here!
Visit Our Website!
Join 66 other followers
- If you don't have access to a printer, we have prepared a guide to help make the colouring and puzzle pages interac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We've tried to include something for everyone, the puzzles escalate in complexity with some aimed at adults - let u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- To celebrate @HeritageWeek and share some of our work from the M28 Cork to Ringaskiddy project, we along with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Rubicon's Trish Long will be giving a public talk for @HeritageWeek on the archaeological works for the M28 Cork to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @InfraJv: Our very own Mark Collard will be explaining the discovery and its significance on 27th July - do join him to find out more. @… 3 weeks ago
- 76,320 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One