We are delighted to announce that as a result of a management buy-out Headland Archaeology (Ireland) Ltd is no longer part of Headland Group. In the future we will be known as Rubicon Heritage Services. We are the same company, with the same staff, offering the same services, only now our logo is red instead of green! Our new website can be found here and it will soon be fully up and running. We will continue to keep you up to date with all the latest archaeology and heritage news we have at the blog, and be sure and come join us at our new Facebook page here!
Visit Our Website!
- Episode 4 of our webinar on #archaeology in #construction is now live. This week we focus on archaeological… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Our webinar on Archaeological Methods and Practice. This episode clarifies what we do and how we do it. Please vie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Webisode 2 of our #educational webinar series - #archaeology in the #planningprocess - is now live! #development… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- We've launched the 1st of a 5 part webinar series tailored to provide #planners , the #constructionindustry and pub… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TIINews: Explore the Archaeology of Luas Cross City with the irishtimes.com/news/environme… #Dublin #heritagewellbeing #TIIheritage @IrishT… 3 weeks ago
- 74,613 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One