Visit Our Website!
- Today's #MondayMemories is a coin struck during the reign of Edward I, King of England Lord of Ireland (1272-1307).… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Want to learn more about the moment of discovery? We had a chat with our @InfraJv archaeologists Ciaran Feeney & Lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @InfraJv: The moment of discovery of the the wooden figure featured on #diggingforbritain last week. We pulled Ciaran Feeney from @netar… 1 week ago
- Today’s #mondaymemories comes from Granny Townland, Co Waterford. Commissioned by James Eogan in 2008 for TII, thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @theAliceRoberts: It’s over! But it’s all on iplayer. Six glorious hours of archaeology. 1 week ago
- 76,114 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One