Neil Johnston of UCD School of History and Archives has asked us to pass on to our readers news regarding an upcoming Conference in UCD. The call for papers for the Tudor and Stuart Ireland Conference (University College Dublin, 31 August – 1 September 2012) closes on 27 April. Proposals for papers and panels on any aspect of society in the Tudor and Stuart eras are welcome. Postgraduates are particularly encouraged to offer papers. UCD are also pleased to announce that the conference plenary address will be delivered by Professor John Patrick Montaño (University of Delaware), author of The Roots of English Colonialism in Ireland (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
Visit Our Website!
- RT @ArchaeologyRed: #medieval #bow found in #StAndrews #archaeological excavation #archery 2 days ago
- RT @jameseogan: Final reports of pre-construction archaeological excavations on the N25 New Ross Bypass project in #Wexford and #Kilkenny u… 3 days ago
- RT @IWDoyle: Great exhibition at @GalwayMuseum on Gaelic society 1200-1700. Funny faces too on the Bellarmine jug and the Letterfrack handl… 1 week ago
- Rubicon Heritage Services Ltd is delighted to announce the appointment of Trish Long as Managing Director… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Fascinating #archaeological site in #Essex twitter.com/ArchaeologyRed… 1 month ago
- 74,425 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One