Neil Johnston of UCD School of History and Archives has asked us to pass on to our readers news regarding an upcoming Conference in UCD. The call for papers for the Tudor and Stuart Ireland Conference (University College Dublin, 31 August – 1 September 2012) closes on 27 April. Proposals for papers and panels on any aspect of society in the Tudor and Stuart eras are welcome. Postgraduates are particularly encouraged to offer papers. UCD are also pleased to announce that the conference plenary address will be delivered by Professor John Patrick Montaño (University of Delaware), author of The Roots of English Colonialism in Ireland (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
Visit Our Website!
- Rubicon deliver an ambitious programme of #archaeology at the #Grangegorman development in central #Dublin . ggda.ie/archaeology-at… 1 week ago
- Red River Archaeology! A new chapter for Rubicon Heritage Services Ltd in the UK rubiconheritage.com/2019/04/09/red… via @rubiconheritage 1 week ago
- Bit of sublime advertising on site this morning in Perth. I’m thirsty! #Archaeology #gin https://t.co/WN0mVljGjw 1 month ago
- Amazing what you find on an #archaeological site! Got some assistance from a couple of fantastic police officers th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A few Irish archaeologists trying to blend in on a Scottish site! https://t.co/Yx61z8Oaqj 1 month ago
- 74,181 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One