Neil Johnston of UCD School of History and Archives has asked us to pass on to our readers news regarding an upcoming Conference in UCD. The call for papers for the Tudor and Stuart Ireland Conference (University College Dublin, 31 August – 1 September 2012) closes on 27 April. Proposals for papers and panels on any aspect of society in the Tudor and Stuart eras are welcome. Postgraduates are particularly encouraged to offer papers. UCD are also pleased to announce that the conference plenary address will be delivered by Professor John Patrick Montaño (University of Delaware), author of The Roots of English Colonialism in Ireland (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
Visit Our Website!
- RT @BAJRjobs: ARCHAEOLOGICAL TEAM LEADERS and ARCHAEOLOGISTS with Red River Archaeology Ltd | BAJR Archaeology Jobs bajr.org/Employment/UKE… 2 days ago
- RT @cjamoloney: Delighted to meet @simoncoveney at the #Scottish Parliament last night. An interesting future ahead for Scottish #Irish rel… 2 days ago
- RT @brearkeologi: A favorite video from our fieldwork. Our cameraman was ahead of the team when he spotted an exceptional find. He kept his… 1 month ago
- RT @WorCityHeritage: We are delighted by the response to our first education handling kit - The Romans in Worcester. Fantastic feedback fro… 1 month ago
- RT @DrSueOosthuizen: New technique using high-energy x-rays and artificial intelligence may be able to read 1800 scrolls - the only known… 1 month ago
- 74,348 hits
- Archaeological Geophysics Archaeological Graphics Archaeology Ireland Archaeology Scotland Breaking News Bronze Age Ireland Conflict Archaeology Cork County Council Deserted Medieval Village Early Medieval Ireland Education Excavations Faunal Remains Festival Origins General News Headlines Iron Age Ireland Kildare County Council Medieval Archaeology Medieval Ireland National Roads Authority Outreach Post Excavation Post Medieval Archaeology Press Release Rubicon Heritage Specialist Analysis Waterford County Council What We Do World War One